We have achieved the ICT Mark
|Mr Lloyd's class spent the day with singer songwriter Nathan Timothy, creating a song in memory of his sister Kate and also Miss Chamberlain.
Everyone had a great time and our song is called 'NO WAR'.
Click below to listen to the musical talent that we have in Year 5 currently!
Click Text Here
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image
< July, 2014 >
|Who is visiting our site?
|CROESO I YSGOL GYNRADD TROWBRIDGE
|OUR SCHOOL RULES
* We must always follow instructions straightaway
* We must always keep our hands, feet and unkind words to ourselves
* We listen to the person who is meant to be talking
* We always look after our classroom and belongings
* We are always thoughtful and respectful to others
CBBC WORLD NEWS
- Loom bands dress top bid cancelled
- The top bidder of £170,100 in an auction for a dress made from loom bands, has pulled out, leaving the sellers hoping for a second-chance offer of £150,000.
- VIDEO: Costa Concordia wreck on the move
- The wrecked Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia is being towed to its home port Genoa, where it will then be scrapped.
- VIDEO: Giant Granny takes part in WW1 parade
- The oversized Grandma will tell the story of young men who volunteered to fight during the First World War.
- VIDEO: Prince George's gold birthday coin
- The 1st birthday of Prince George has been commemorated with the production of a special new coin.
- Prince George is one year old today
- Prince George is one year old today and official pics have been released to celebrate.
- VIDEO: Glasgow 'unhealthiest place' in UK
- It may come as a surprise to hear that Glasgow is also one of the unhealthiest places in the UK. Martin went to Glasgow to find out more.
- Lego washing up on Cornwall beaches
- A container filled with Lego fell into the sea off England's south coast, back in 1997. The pieces are still turning up today.
- Watch: Planes avoid flying over Ukraine
- Passenger planes are avoiding flying over eastern parts of Ukraine to help keep travellers safe.
- New pic of Prince George released
- An official photo of Prince George has been released to mark his first birthday.
- Roof of house struck by lightning
- Storms have caused disruption in parts of the UK, after high temperatures and lightning strikes on Saturday morning.
- Pictures: Mud festival in South Korea
- Every year, the Boryeong mud festival takes place with people playing in wrestling pits and on mud slides.
- VIDEO: Field in Japan transformed into giant artwork
- A rice field in northern Japan has got tourists flocking to it after being transformed into a giant artwork.
- Winners for Tim Peake's space food
- Five entries have a won a challenge to design a dinner for British astronaut Tim Peake to eat in space
- Pictures: Stunning lightning lights up UK skies
- Thousands of lightning strikes were recorded across the UK on Thursday night and Friday morning; and they produced some stunning photographs...
- Israeli soldiers move into Gaza
- Israel has sent tanks and soldiers into the Gaza Strip, as the crisis in the Middle East continues.
- Watch Newsround
- Watch the latest update from Newsround, CBBC's news programme for children.
- Quiz: Quiz of the week
- How much can you remember about past week's biggest news stories? Find out with Newsround's quiz of the week!
- VIDEO: Look inside the Imperial War Museum
- After an extensive makeover the Imperial War Museum has opened in London, and we take a look inside.
- VIDEO: More disabled access needed - Kieran
- Kieran is 15 and has cerebral palsy - which means he has to use a wheelchair. But in the small town of Wick in Scotland, getting around isn't easy for him.
- Watch: The week's weirdest news stories
- Newsround takes a look at the top three weirdest news stories of the week!
Category: After School Activities
|OUR SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS
|PARENT'S ZONE - PARTH RHIENI
|Croeso rhieni i gwefan Ysgol Gynradd Trowbridge
Welcome Parents to Trowbridge Primary School's Website
|WORLD BOOK WEEK
On Thursday 6th March we will be celebrating World Book Day. The children will have the opportunity to dress up as any book character of their choice from their favourite book.
During the day we will be reading lots of different stories, taking part in various competitions and exciting activities to help us celebrate World Book Day.
Please feel free to look at the website link below for some inspiration.
Bonjour - HELLO
Au Revoir - GOODBYE
Comment tu t'appelles? - WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Je m'appelle....... - MY NAME IS........
|DYDD GWYL DEWI SANT
We have been celebrating St David's Day in Trowbridge Primary School and have had an amazing time.
The children at Trowbridge have been taking part in lots of really exciting activities and have designed and made their own items for the Home Competitions:
Nursery - Flags
Reception- Junk Castles
Year 1 - Welsh Hats or Spring Bonnets
Year 2 - Welsh Ladies or Rugby Players
Year 3 - Daffodils
Year 4 - Welsh Dragons
Year 5 - Cakes or Castles
Year 6 - Cakes or Castles
The children have also been taking part in various activities in school to make St David's Day extra special. They were:
Keep your eyes peeled on our gallery for the superb photos of our special day.