We have achieved the ICT Mark
|Mr Lloyd's class spent the day with singer songwriter Nathan Timothy, creating a song in memory of his sister Kate and also Miss Chamberlain.
Everyone had a great time and our song is called 'NO WAR'.
Click below to listen to the musical talent that we have in Year 5 currently!
Click Text Here
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image
< December, 2014 >
|Who is visiting our site?
|CROESO I YSGOL GYNRADD TROWBRIDGE
|CHILDREN IN NEED
Find out more by visiting the Children in Need Official website
We have had a fantastic day celebrating Children in Need. The children and staff at Trowbridge dressed up as Heroes for the day, everyone looked amazing!
We have raised a alot of money for Children in Need, well done and congratulations to all who took part. The total will be revealed later on in the day!
|OUR SCHOOL RULES
* We must always follow instructions straightaway
* We must always keep our hands, feet and unkind words to ourselves
* We listen to the person who is meant to be talking
* We always look after our classroom and belongings
* We are always thoughtful and respectful to others
CBBC WORLD NEWS
- VIDEO: Rescuers trying to stop an avalanche
- Watch how rescuers try and predict where an avalanche will happen so they can make mountains safe for people who want to use them.
- VIDEO: Daredevil repair caught on camera
- The fearless repairmen working at the top of a Cathedral spire have filmed their work - and it's amazing!
- VIDEO: Our top news stories of 2014
- 2014 has been a momentous year in many ways - but what were our favourite stories that we covered? Watch our presenters' fave stories.
- ISS astronauts print tool in 3D
- Astronauts on the International Space Station have used a 3D printer to make a tool called a wrench in space.
- Bangladesh oil spill clean-up
- An oil spill still threatens part of the world's largest mangrove forest in Bangladesh.
- Prince Harry's charity trip pics
- Prince Harry has released some of his own photographs showing a recent trip to support a charity helping disadvantaged kids in southern Africa.
- USA and Cuba call truce after 50 years
- World leaders welcome a truce between the USA and Cuba to end more than 50 years of being enemies.
- VIDEO: Somerset one year on from severe floods
- In the run up to Christmas last year, severe storms, battering winds and tidal surges hit the UK.
- VIDEO: Mass tango for Pope's birthday
- Hundreds of mainly elderly couples have performed a Tango in St Peter's Square in Rome, Italy, to mark the seventy-eighth birthday of Pope Francis.
- Malala receives joint Nobel Peace Prize
- Pakistani schoolgirl education campaigner Malala Yousafzai has collected the Nobel Peace Prize, one of the world's most respected awards, at a ceremony in Norway.
- VIDEO: Wingsuit pilot does ultimate "high five"
- A wingsuit pilot has completed what's being claimed as the world's first air-to-ground "high five" in France.
- VIDEO: Amazing device helping disabled people walk
- The BBC's Nikki Fox went to test out the exoskeleton, which is an amazing device helping paralysed and disabled people to walk independently.
- India sends largest rocket to space
- India takes a step closer to sending astronauts to space after launching it's most powerful rocket to date.
- VIDEO: Japan hit by heavy snow and gales
- Japan hit by heavy snow and tidal surges. There have also been strong winds that have disrupted travel and made some buildings collapse.
- Syrian kids tell us about their lives
- Syrian kids talk about their hopes and aspirations and their lives before the war.
- Cosmic bangs found in thunderstorms
- Scientists have discovered that mysterious cosmic bangs are commonly found in thunderstorms on Earth.
- VIDEO: Hologram of Santa in window of house
- A hologram of Father Christmas is entertaining crowds outside a house in Derby.
- VIDEO: Surfer rides 'weather bomb' wave
- Surfer Garrett MacNamara has tried to repeat his performance of 2011 when he surfed the world's biggest wave at 30 metres high.
- VIDEO: 'Ice pancakes' form on River Dee
- Ice pancake formations, more commonly seen in the Antarctic, have been photographed on the River Dee in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
- VIDEO: Thousands of fake toys seized
- Trading Standards have seized thousands of fake toys and other items, which are illegal.
Category: After School Activities
|OUR SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS
|PARENT'S ZONE - PARTH RHIENI
|Croeso rhieni i gwefan Ysgol Gynradd Trowbridge
Welcome Parents to Trowbridge Primary School's Website
Bonjour - HELLO
Au Revoir - GOODBYE
Comment tu t'appelles? - WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Je m'appelle....... - MY NAME IS........