We have achieved the ICT Mark
|Mr Lloyd's class spent the day with singer songwriter Nathan Timothy, creating a song in memory of his sister Kate and also Miss Chamberlain.
Everyone had a great time and our song is called 'NO WAR'.
Click below to listen to the musical talent that we have in Year 5 currently!
Click Text Here
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image
< November, 2014 >
|Who is visiting our site?
|CROESO I YSGOL GYNRADD TROWBRIDGE
|CHILDREN IN NEED
Find out more by visiting the Children in Need Official website
We have had a fantastic day celebrating Children in Need. The children and staff at Trowbridge dressed up as Heroes for the day, everyone looked amazing!
We have raised a alot of money for Children in Need, well done and congratulations to all who took part. The total will be revealed later on in the day!
|OUR SCHOOL RULES
* We must always follow instructions straightaway
* We must always keep our hands, feet and unkind words to ourselves
* We listen to the person who is meant to be talking
* We always look after our classroom and belongings
* We are always thoughtful and respectful to others
CBBC WORLD NEWS
- VIDEO: Flood fears in US as snowfall eases
- After weeks of bad weather, snowfall in the US is starting to decrease but authorities are warning that the emergency is not over yet.
- VIDEO: The space mission sending your stuff to the moon
- A group of space scientists want to send a robotic probe up to the South Pole of the moon in 2024.
- VIDEO: The monster trucks replacing humans
- Driverless monster trucks are being used for mining in some parts of Australia.
- VIDEO: 100-year-old sees ocean for first time
- A 100-year-old lady in the US has seen the ocean for the first time in her life.
- NHS staff fly to West Africa to help treat Ebola
- The first group of NHS nurses and doctors, who have volunteered to help look after people with Ebola in West Africa, leave for Sierra Leone today.
- VIDEO: Watch: 6,000 flights over UK in 24 hours
- An amazing time lapse video has been released that shows how 6,000 planes come in and out of UK airspace each day.
- Syrian kids tell us about their lives
- Syrian kids talk about their hopes and aspirations and their lives before the war.
- VIDEO: Driverless cars compete in race
- China has been holding its sixth driverless car competition, with the unmanned vehicles having to navigate their way through various obstacles.
- Probe sends pictures from comet
- Scientists say the Philae probe bounced across the surface of a comet when it landed.
- VIDEO: Making music with Raspberry Pi
- The Raspberry Pi could soon be making music lessons more high-tech.
- VIDEO: Anti-bullying ideas given to minister
- We sent Newsround reporter Martin down to London with viewers Emily and Libby to give some of your ideas to the man in charge of schools, Nick Gibb MP.
- VIDEO: School rewrites Frozen to beat bullies
- A school in West Yorkshire has changed the words of Let It Go from Frozen to help beat bullying.
- VIDEO: UKIP wins second local vote
- The UK Independence Party (UKIP) will be celebrating today after another one of its members was elected into parliament.
- VIDEO: Two young carers chat to Hayley
- Young carers chat to Hayley about their lives and how money from Children in Need has helped them.
- VIDEO: Call for world plan to prevent drowning
- Not enough children around the world know how to swim or stay safe in the water according to a recent report.
- VIDEO: The amazing 310mph levitating train
- Train fans have experienced the speed of super-fast maglev trains, during test runs for members of the public in central Japan.
- Probe makes historic comet landing
- European robot probe Philae has made the first, historic landing on a comet, scientists say, after descending from its mothership, Rosetta.
- US warned - more storms to come
- Another metre of snow is expected to fall on parts of north-eastern America, after the massive snowstorm that's already dumped up to 1.5 metres of snow.
- Poo-powered bus hits road
- Check out this new form of poo-blic transport! Britain's first bus powered entirely by poo and food waste has hit the road.
- Pictures: Huge snowstorm hits America
- A massive snowstorm hits parts of north-eastern America, leaving some areas under 1.5 metres of snow.
Category: After School Activities
|OUR SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS
|PARENT'S ZONE - PARTH RHIENI
|Croeso rhieni i gwefan Ysgol Gynradd Trowbridge
Welcome Parents to Trowbridge Primary School's Website
Bonjour - HELLO
Au Revoir - GOODBYE
Comment tu t'appelles? - WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Je m'appelle....... - MY NAME IS........